Indy’s Largest Celebration of Pets and Pet People!
November 14 & 15, 2020
Saturday: 10 am – 6pm
Sunday: 10am – 4pm
Seniors (65+): $8.00
Children (6-12): $6.00
Children (5 & under): Free
** CASH ONLY ACCEPTED AT THE DOOR **
Keep watching our page for door buster announcements!
Agriculture Horticulture Building
Indiana State Fairgrounds
1202 East 38th St.
Indianapolis, IN 46205
NOTE: Credit and debit cards are not accepted at
the show box offices, however there is an ATM in
the lobby if you need cash on-site.
- 30 People will win FREE Pet Food for Six Months Courtesy of Speck’s Pet Supplies!
- No additives, no preservatives and made right here in Indiana – that’s why Cosmo’s Chicken Jerky is now the Official Treat of the Great Indy Pet Expo. Learn more about how your pet benefits.
- Indy Needs More Groomers! Online Courses Available NOW!
- Tough Chewers? Check out Mohlman Elk Antlers! The Official Antler Of The Great Indy Pet Expo
- Gizmo, the Pet Skunk Returns! Get a Selfie!
- Free Contests! Sign up on site near the Contest Stage
- Rabbit Agility Demos Each Day!
- AKC Trick Dog Testing by Obedient K-9
- Meet the Scaly Tailz Critters
- Canine Good Citizen Testing – sign up on site!
- Build A Better Bowl – Easy Tips to Improve Your Dog’s Health Through Nutrition
- Let Your Dog Run the Obedient K-9 Lure Course – $10/run
- Obedient K-9 Agility Course Runs – $5/run
Can I Bring My Dog?
Spayed or neutered adult pets on a short leash (6 foot maximum, no retractable leashes) may attend the Great Indy Pet Expo with a responsible guardian. Bringing a pet with you to the Expo? Save yourself some time by filling out your pet paperwork in advance via our Critter Release tab on our website.